The Great Georgia Pollinator Census
August 19th and 20th, 2022
The Great Georgia Pollinator Census is a citizen science project created by the University of Georgia. This project is designed for everyone to participate and make a difference for pollinator conservation! Watch the video to learn more about how to join the count.
Join the count!
Interested in joining our count this year? Here’s how:
- Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest in your inbox
- Prepare for the count days on August 19th and 20th
- Join our Georgia Pollinator Census Facebook page and follow us on instagram @GaPollinators.
- View The Great Pollinator Census 2022—How-To and History
- View The Great Pollinator Census 2022—Educators and Non-Profits
- Upload your counts to this website. The portal to upload counts will open early on August 19th.
For your counting day activities, we have the 2022 Great Pollinator Census Certificate and the 2022 “I Counted” sticker. The certificate is writeable and easy to manipulate for you, your group, or your class. The “I Counted” sticker is easily printed from your home computer or sent to a printing service.
Sign up to receive our newsletter:
The Census has amazing project partners and supporters:
The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (working cooperatively with Fort Valley State University, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the counties of Georgia) offers its educational programs, assistance, and materials to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status and is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action organization.